Flash video chat for customers
A webcam website visitor can view the performer’s webcam feed and chat to her/him at her personal page in the chatroom.
Video chat: client's side
The customer can:
- view the video stream from the performer’s webcam in a normal chatroom window, double-size window, or in full screen mode;
- customize options for the performer’s video stream, such as size, contrast, brightness, and video display area;
- choose a webcam for streaming from the list of webcams available in their OS;
- let or forbid the performer to view their webcam feed;
- уcustomize video broadcast options, adjust volume and microphone;
- invite performers to the private chat; enter the “peeping” mode in pay-per-minute chat;
- send tips to the performer;
- talk to the performer via public text chat; send paid private messages to the performer.
Flash webcam chat performer's side.