Performer’s flash video chat
The performer broadcasts online using her/his webcam via her/his personal account at the website. For online broadcasts of video/audio streams and performer–customer communication, Flash-based chat is used.
Flash webcam chat
Flash video chat enables performers to:
- broadcast video and audio streams online;
- choose a webcam for streaming from the list of webcams available in their OS;
- customize video broadcast options, adjust volume and microphone;
- switch to HD video and back using the external Flash Media Live Encoder;
- use different video chat modes, such as pay-per-minute private chat, pay-per-minute group chat, or free chat;
- turn the peeping mode on and off in pay-per-minute private or group chat;
- change the performer’s status: online, offline, standby;
- see the list of available webcams of flash chat users;
- communicate using text chat;
- send private text messages to specific users;
- customize the automatic Google Translate options;
- view the chatroom users’ details and manage their statuses.
Users’ details include their balance, nickname, and country. The performer has an option of blocking any chatroom user. The performer can also allow or deny chatroom access to unregistered users or users with zero account balances.
The performer’s personal cabinet has additional chatroom options, such as setting the price for pay-per-minute chats and managing the list of countries, cities, or IP addresses that can access her/his chatroom.